Monday, February 14, 2011

Snowy lake trip 2011

This is Brian after shoveling the driveway.
I think its a little cold!!!
An icicle off the house.



We made our way down to the dock. The roads
were not plowed and as we started down the ramp
to the dock, the snow was over Silas' boots, so daddy
came to the rescue and carried him the whole way.
Being down by the lake was so peaceful and beautiful.
Mom and dad's dock covered in snow.




A few weeks ago we traveled to my parents lake
house for my grandfather's memorial service. We
soon found out they received a whole lot more snow
then we did up home. When we arrived, I stepped out
of the Yukon only to find snow up to my knees. Not much fun
Brian made enough of a path to unload the dogs & kids. The
next morning we both tackled getting the Yukon unstuck and
the driveway cleared and part of the street cleared.
I praise my husband for all his hard work. I love you!


No comments: