Sunday, August 12, 2012

Date night in St. Joe to see Union Street






Union Street
Brian was wanting to see these guys perform so when I 
found out they were coming some what close to us, I 
decided it would be a great date night.
I made arrangements for my parents to come up and
watch the boys. When Brian got home from work I 
told him to get in the car and drive. I directed him up to
St. Joseph. We had dinner at a intimate Italian restaurant down
town St. Joe, then off to find the theater to see Union Street.
Ryan Seaton is the lead singer and started up this christian group.
Toby Hitchcock, Andrew Goldman and Aaron McCune 
make up the other members.  They are amazing.
They have their first record coming out soon.  
Thank you honey for a wonderful evening. I love you!!! 

No comments: